Hello! today i be writing about my college experience. Since i was child, i´ve never been interested in a specific job, then i realized i had to study geography, it was my only option when i postulate, between the UCH or PUC, i chose this university because of its proximity. my experience has been varied, from good experiences, to very bad, i have met very good people, great friends and great teachers. I have felt the worst humillations of my life, i have lost 20 kilograms due to stress, but the good experiences have been moore, i like the field work and share with my friends. thanks for watching my post!
Hi!, i am Diego Lagos Saez, i was born in San Bernardo on April 14, 1999. My childhood was totally normal and very happy,at age 5 I went to the kindergarten "El Principito", then I spent my entire life in the same school "I.S.P.M", and then enter to study geography in the University of Chile. My family is very small, my father, my mother and I (I always wanted a brother or sister). My tastes are very varied, mainly I like music, generally heavy metal and all its styles, Metallica and Megadeth are my favorite bands, also I like very much popular Latin music, like Miguel Bosé or Laura Pausini. I like a lot the movies, mainly the classic ones like the godfather, my favorite actress is Natalie Portman, I love her too much. Soccer is my favorite sport, I am a fan of the Universidad de Chile and the national team, my greatest sporting idol is Diego Armando Maradona, I consider him a superhuman titan, for him my name is Diego. Thank you so much for reading my post. ...
This year has been very strange, it's difficult to get good things out of a period where many people have died, we can't communicate normally and basically stay locked up at home every day. There are always good things, at least academically I have been decent, a little better than before, perhaps by the flexibility of the teachers by the pandemic I think, although it is not as I would have liked, I prefer to go to classes even if it takes me two hours to arrive. Personally I have had a lot of time to think about life, about what I want for the future, I have also thought a lot about others because it is a difficult situation. The bad thing, is that I think much more about death, I am tormented by it, I feel that I have not taken advantage of my time and I want to do many things, and that people are always very close to death, I do not want to think about it. I have also thought a lot about how bad my first year of college was, although it's no use and there's no time ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario